Please note Eco Approach is the new home to all business clients click here to visit the site or Login

Category: Gas

A landlord’s Gas Safety Certificate, also referred to as a CP12, which is required by law to be held for all rental accommodation in the UK where there are gas appliances present.
Smoke alarms must comply with British Standards BS 5839-6 while carbon monoxide alarms must align with British Standards BS 50291.
Homes provided for rent by local authorities, the council, housing associations, and private sector landlords require Gas Safety Certificates.